In today’s evolving development and construction projects, developers and prime contractors must deal with the ever-increasing complexities of complying with local and minority business enterprise utilization goals.
Minnis Consulting uses our contract compliance and third-party governance framework to review, monitor and track diverse utilization throughout all phases of our clients’ projects. We also help our clients to document “best efforts” towards achieving established utilization mandates.
Some of our key Compliance services include:
- Establish, collect, monitor and report project compliance indicators to assure compliance with mandated business and workforce utilization goals.
- Identify and document each compliance management indicator and the associated performance goal, data source and methodology for measurement.
- Review and verify utilization plans submitted by Bidders/Proposers.
- Monitor and assess compliance by conducting site audits, reviewing payment requests, facilitating performance/payment issues, and determining final compliance with the program.
- Develop and generate monthly and quarterly compliance reports regarding utilization, direct labor hire and man-hours utilization.
- Create and monitor Corrective Action Plans (CAP) when performance goals are not met. Monitor CAPs until improvements are made and gains held.
- Assist general contractors in documenting sub-contractor non-performance.
- Prevailing Wage/Davis Bacon Monitoring.